TOEFL PRACTICE TESTING
TOEFL Practice Testing in Small Groups or Private Classes. TOEFL Practice Tests in Katy, and The Woodlands, TX
The TOEFL iBT test, administered via the internet, is an important part of your journey to attend colleges in an English speaking country. Our TOEFL Preparation Program provides the tools, guides, and practice to help you prepare for the test and improve your English-language skills.
We Get Results:
- We help with test taking strategy development
- Timed practice tests to give you experience
- Knowledgeable instructors to guide you and answer your questions
Our TOEFL Preparation Program offers practice questions, then follows up with detailed answers and explanations to help you understand and avoid mistakes. With sections covering reading, writing, listening, and speaking, and practice tests, you will have all the preparation needed to perform well on the official TOEFL iBT test.
To perform your best, we recommend:
- Attend all Crossing Borders TOEFL Preparation Program classes
- Complete all homework assignments
- Practice at least two hours per day outside of the classroom
- Take the official TOEFL iBT test within seven days of completing the TOEFL Preparation Program